I have some exciting news! I am offering you a challenge!
As you all know, our friend and TOS Guest Star Celeste Yarnall has been battling a rare ovarian cancer. Her cancer fund is almost to the half way mark of $25,000. As I write this today, she is heading in for more chemo. <3 Celeste needs our support and prayers, but the best thing we can do is send donations to her fund to help pay the medical bills her insurance won’t cover. I came up with this idea recently, and when I messaged it to Celeste, she happily approved! :-) So here’s the challenge:
If We, all the readers and subscribers to trekkerscrapbook, donate at TOTAL of $1,500 or more for the cancer fund, Celeste Yarnall will grant me (and all of you) an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW for this site! This would be a wonderful opportunity to hear what it was like to guest on so many classic 60’s series (Bonanza, My Three Sons, The Man From UNCLE, It Takes a Thief, The Wild Wild West,) and OF COURSE the classic Star Trek episode The Apple! Not to mention what it was like to work with Elvis Presley! And even better, If we raise the money, I will also select 3 questions from your submissions to add to the interview!
HOW TO DONATE TO CELESTE’S FUND AS A TREKKERSCRAPBOOK MEMBER: (IT’S EASY!)
1) Go to Celeste’s Cancer Fund at http://www.gofundme.com/kvo9xs
2) Click on the Donate Now button.
3) Enter the amount, your name, e-mail, etc. but MOST IMPORTANTLY:
4) In the COMMENT section below, enter the words ‘TrekkerScrapbook Member” (and a personal note if you like). This way I can keep track of how many members here have contributed and how much we have achieved. I will post updates here regularly.
5) Hit ‘Continue’ button, finish payment.
Kids, I really want this interview, so let’s make this happen! I know any extra money made will help Celeste and Nazim greatly! Hope to see those dollars add up soon!! Please donate today; the sooner we can raise $1500, the sooner we can get the exclusive interview! And start thinking of what questions you’d like to ask Celeste!
Thanks So Much, Therese Bohn :-D Continue reading