Did you know that E-smog is present wherever electrical installations exist, be it in the air, in the ground or in buildings?
The healing frequencies of natural magnetic fields can be your bodies best defense against “electronic smog”. The self-healing process of the organism can be blocked by these harmful frequencies.
We keep Himalayan Salt Bowls and use Himalayan salt exclusively at our home. And we keep the salt lamps near our TV and computers and other electrical devices.
About 200 million years ago, there were crystallized sea salt beds that were covered with lava. Because this salt was subsequently enveloped in snow and ice for millennia, it was protected from modern day pollution and preserved in an untouched, pristine environment.
The Himalayan mountain range goes across Asia, and passes through China, Nepal, Myanmar, Pakistan, Bhutan, Afghanistan, and India. Many people believe that this pink salt is the purest salt that can be found on the planet.
Minerals & Energy
Himalayan Salt contains the same 84 trace minerals and elements that are found in the human body; that alone is quite impressive! A few of these minerals include: sodium chloride, sulphate, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. When consuming this salt, you are actually getting less sodium intake per serving than regular table salt because it is less refined and the pieces are larger. Therefore Himalayan salt has less sodium per serving because the crystals or flakes take up less room than the highly processed table salt variety.
Another great thing about this salt is that, because of its unique cellular structure, it stores vibrational energy. The minerals in this salt exist in colloidal form, which means that they are small enough for our cells to easily absorb.
What Exactly Are The Benefits?
Some of the benefits that you can expect to enjoy by consuming this salt in place of regular table salt include:
- Aids in vascular health
- Supports healthy lungs and respiratory function
- Promotes a stable pH balance within the cells
- Reduces the signs of aging
- Promotes healthy sleep patterns
- Increases libido
- Prevents muscle cramps
- Increases hydration
- Strengthen bones
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves circulation
- Detoxifies the body of heavy metals
Comparing Himalayan Salt To Other Salts
While still a better choice than table salt, sea salt is becoming increasingly processed, and, let’s face it, our oceans are becoming more and more polluted each year. Because of the pristine conditions that Himalayan salt has been kept in, it is said to be the purest salt available today.
Regular, commercial table salt is completely stripped of the majority of its minerals with the exception of sodium and chloride. It is then bleached, cleaned with chemicals, and then heated at extremely high temperatures. The iodine that is added to table salt is almost always synthetic, which is difficult for our bodies absorb properly. It is treated with anti-caking agents, which prevents the salt from dissolving in water and clumping in the salt container. These agents then prevent the salt from absorbing into our own bodies, which leads to a buildup and deposit within the organs. This can cause severe health problems. Studies have shown that for each gram of table salt that is consumed that the body cannot process, your body will use 20 TIMES the amount of cellular water to neutralize the amount of sodium chloride that is present in this chemically treated salt.
This is largely the reason why salt has gotten such a bad name over the years. It is not necessarily salt that is unhealthy for us, but rather refined table salt that is inferior for our health. Aside from that, many of us are consuming way too much processed food. These foods contain astronomical amounts of salt, and it isn’t the good kind. It’s not about limiting our intake of salt; it’s about consuming more natural, homemade, whole foods. This way we can add salt while cooking or sprinkle some on our meals without having to worry about high blood pressure and so on.
Himalayan Salt Uses
Cooking and curing — You can use pre-ground salt or grinders like any other kind of salt.
Salt Slabs — Slabs will impart a better taste and mineral content. Chilled: use fruits, sushi, veggies, or cheese as a decoration. Frozen: cold delicious desserts and sorbets. Heated: slabs can be used to sear veggies, shrimp, fish fillets, and thinly sliced beef, and you can even fry eggs. Dense salt blocks conduct heat amazingly.
What is even better, Himalayan salt is a natural anti-microbial product, and the clean up requires only a simple scrub or rinse.
Bathing — Enjoy a detoxifying Himalayan salt bath. Its nutrients will stimulate your circulation and soothe sore muscles. Himalayan salt contains 80+ nourishing and skin-friendly minerals, so this bath will provide a healing and amazingly therapeutic experience for both body and soul.
Air purification — You can also find crystal rock lamps on-line.
We have these all over our home in Westlake Village, California.
You can also make your own Sole (pronounced So-lay) solution at home.
- Buy some pink salt (or rummage through your spice cabinet if you already use pink salt). Why pink? This salt is mined from the Himalayan Mountains in the deposits of millennia-old sea beds. This salt is particularly mineral-dense, making it a good choice for dissolving into water for a a tonic. Think of it as you would a multi-vitamin, but with a spectrum of trace minerals.
- Get a big glass jar. The sole should not be mixed or stored in metal containers or with metal implements. The salt can and will oxidize metals, even if you cannot detect it with the naked eye. Contamination could lead to leaching of materials within the metal into the water. While a quick swirl of a spoon probably isn’t much of an issue, make sure it has no long-term contact with any metals, including the lid. I use a bamboo wooden spoon for this.
- Fill the jar 1/4 of the way up with salt. Yes, this seems like a lot of salt, but don’t worry. You won’t be drinking this all at once. Or you can use a big Himalayan salt rock if it fits into the jar. A wide mouth jar is recommended.
- Top off the rest with filtered water, leaving a little space at the top for shaking.
- Cover with a lid and shake until salt begins to dissolve a little.
- Let it sit at room temperature for a day or overnight.
- If there is still salt at the bottom of the jar the next day, the sole is fully saturated. If not, add a bit more salt and wait another day until some salt remains undissolved at the bottom. However if you use a big chunk or rock of salt it will not be completely dissolved and this is ok. When the rock dissolves you probably will need to start all over again after you finish the rest of the water in your jar.
- Every morning add 1/2 teaspoon and work up to 1 full teaspoon of sole to a glass of room temperature water (with 1/2 a squeezed organic lemon if you desire). Continue until sole is gone and you must make more.
The therapeutic effects of salt water are widely lauded. In moderate quantities it is believed to heal skin ailments like acne, cleanse the digestive system and support homeostasis throughout the body. Of course, do not overdo it on the sole. While moderate amounts of salt can be beneficial, too much salt can severely dehydrate you and be dangerous. Always consult your doctor first if you have concerns.
When taken therapeutically, pink salt is nourishing, energizing and healing for any overrun, stressed out body.
CBD Rich Hemp Oil for Stress Reduction
Another product I highly recommend for stress reduction and so much more, after 3 years of research and experimenting with different brands and sources is Prime My Body Nanoenhanced Hemp Oil. Please explore http://www.artofwellness.primemybody.com for more information on the CBD rich hemp oil with a liposomal sublingual delivery system.
Our home is filled with Art!
My husband Nazim Aritst’s paintings also include a holistic glaze which emits negative ions and far infra red particles to help the ambient air be clean and fresh.
More long term research is proving how much the effect of e-smog, cell phones, SMART METERS (I recommend folks not allow them on their property and if one has been installed to have it removed, do a simple google search on its dangers and you will see why I say that) and also search how wifi towers are also having negative effects on the body. It may be the cause of energy-related diseases that finally may result in chronic diseases. It is a phenomenon that although the incidence of infections decreased more within the last 100 years, the incidence of chronic diseases (energy-deficiency related diseases) has increased rapidly.
We can see with the declining Bee populations all over the planet what effect electronic smog has on nature and our environment and human beings of all ages and sizes! Also remember that electronic smog is even more dangerous for your companion dogs and cats than it is for you because of their small size!
Our bodies are bombarded with “electronic smog “24 hours a day. This puts a tremendous strain on our Immune system, which is the key to happy, healthy living.
Contact my husband Nazim Nazim or me, Celeste Yarnall at Celeste@artofwellnesscollection.com for more information or phone 818707 6331 so we can share with you how we Live Long and Prosper.