So few people know just how amazing Moxxor is for our daily Omega 3 needs and believe me when I say we all need it every day because our bodies don’t make omega 3 and we get so much omega 6 in our bodies. Just like yin and yang our daily omega 3 needs to balance out our omega 6 in take. Omega 3 is anti-inflammatory and Omega 6 is pro-inflammatory.
MLM marketing and Moxxor is sold this way, is a two edged sword…they don’t spend money on advertising so it is up to us MoxxArt distributors to share the benefits of our product and if you read my article on why I choose Moxxor perhaps you will do the same.
I owe so much to Moxxor and the fact that I am still here through it all is a testament to its value even through a huge health crisis. Most doctors tell you to take nothing with the chemo drugs however I did and had a much easier time than most…just saying! Please read my blog and see if its right for you! https://celestialmusingsblog.com/2012/06/18/what-on-earth-is-a-greenlip-mussel/
Our friends at Greenmedinfo.com have put together a great post on the benefits of Omega 3 but again however they just don’t know about the benefits of the green lip mussel from New Zealand as a source, lets call it the best source on the planet for omega 3. Why is that? The reason is because Moxxor (GLM cold extracted marine lipid) contains all 18 Omega 3s known to man! So as you read this list imagine what a more powerful and purer source of marine lipids can do for you instead of the hugely controversial and ecologically unfriendly fish oils and krill oil can do for you. When you read my article I mentioned above about What on Earth is a Green lip Mussel you will see in more detail why I choose Moxxor to obtain my health benefits from Omega 3. The capsules are so tiny and easy to swallow!
And with Moxxor I don’t get that fishy burp I would get from fish oil capsules! It is my understanding that the fish oil burb happens because the oil used by fish oil makers goes rancid..not only the fish or krill oil but the olive oil they use as a filler oil as well.
Moxxor has no filler oils or anything artificial. It has only 3 all organic and cold extracted/pressed ingredients. The GLM oil, white sauvignon grape seed oil and kiwifruit seed oil.
Health Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
There is strong evidence that omega-3 fatty acids have a beneficial effect in bipolar disorder.
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation is associated with reduced mania and depression in juvenile bipolar disorder.
- Clinical studies have reported that oral fish oil supplementation has beneficial effects in rheumatoid arthritis and among some asthmatics.
- Fish oil improves tubular dysfunction, lipid profiles and oxidative stress in patients with IgA nephropathy.
- Dietary supplementation with flaxseed oil lowers blood pressure in dyslipidaemic patients.
- Omega 3 fatty acids improve the cardiovascular risk profile of subjects with metabolic syndrome, including markers of inflammation and auto-immunity.
- Omega-3 in modest doses reduces cardiac deaths, and in high doses reduces nonfatal cardiovascular events.
- Dietary supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids reduces the incidence of sudden cardiac death in patients with myocardial infarction.
- Omega-3 fatty acid reduce the total mortality and sudden death in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction.
- Raising blood levels of omega-3 fatty acid levels may be 8 times effective than distributing automated external defibrillators (AEDs), and 2 times more effective than implanting implanting cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) in preventing sudden death.
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation reduces total mortality and sudden death in patients who have already had a heart attack.
- Consuming small quantities of fish is associated with a reduction in coronary heart disease.
- Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D supplementation results in a substantial reduction in coronary calcium scores and slowed plaque growth.
- Omega-3 fatty acids prevent atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation has a therapeutic effect in children with ADHD.
- A combination of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids as well as magnesium and zinc consumption provide a beneficial effect on attentional, behavioural, and emotional problems of children and adolescents.
- Fish oil supplementation has a significant therapeutic effect on children with autism.
- Omega-3 fatty acids appear to be an effective treatment for children with autism.
- The consumption of omega-3 fatty acid supplements decreases homocysteine levels in diabetic patients.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve macro- and microvascular function in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- In patients with stable coronary artery disease, an independent and inverse association exists between n-3 fatty acid levels and inflammatory biomarkers.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve endothelial function in peripheral arterial disease.
- Fish oil has a beneficial effect on blood viscosity in peripheral vascular disease.
- Fish oil supplementation improves walking distance in peripheral arterial disease.
- The omega-3 fatty acid docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) reduces the risk of peripheral arterial diseaseassociated with smoking.
- An 8-month treatment with omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) has a positive effects, such as decreasing inflammation, in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may have a protective effect against mucus over-production caused by pulmonary bacterial colonization in cystic fibrosis.
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation reduces inflammatory biomarkers, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, and interleukin-8 concentrations in cystic fibrosis patients.
- DHA increases resistance to Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection.
- EPA supplementation has therapeutic value in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C patients.
- EPA and DHA have therapeutic value in the treatment of systemic lupus erythmeatosus.
- Omega-3 fish oil reduces the severity of symptoms in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Fish and long-chain omega-3 fatty acid intake reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and total mortalityin diabetic women.
- Higher plasma concentrations of EPA and DPA are associated with a lower risk of nonfatal myocardial infarction among women.
- Omega-3 fatty acid consumption is inversely associated with incidence of hypertension.
- Fish oil, but not flaxseed oil, decreases inflammation and prevents pressure overload-induced cardiac dysfunction.
- The consumption of fish reduces the risk of ischemic stroke in elderly individuals.
- A moderate intake of EPA and DHA may postpone cognitive decline in elderly men.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may have a therapeutic effect on postpartum depression.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may have therapeutic value in the treatment of dry eye syndrome.
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation exhibits therapeutic value in the treatment of children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptomatology.
- Fish consumption reduces the risk of ischemic stroke in men.
- Omega-3 Fatty acids supplementation prevents and reverses insulin resistance.
- Omega-3 fatty acids prevent the formation of urinary calcium oxalate stone formation.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for children with bronchial asthma.
- Omega 3 fatty acid supplementation may contribute to the prevention of early preterm birth in both low-risk and high-risk pregnancies.
- Fish consumption is associated with a 63% reduction in prostate cancer-specific mortality.
- Omega 3 fatty acids decrease the severity of autoimmune disorders.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) may have a therapeutic role in attenuating pulmonary hypertension.
- Omega-3 fatty acids resulted in an improvement in weight bearing in dogs with osteoarthritis.
- Primary open-angle glaucoma patients have reduced blood levels of DHA and EPA.
- Omega-3 fatty acids alleviate insulin resistance and fatty liver in obese mice.
- Intake of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids from fish may be associated with a reduced prevalence of allergic rhinitis.
- Cod liver oil (omega-3 Fatty Acids) reduces the need for NSAIDs in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids has significant therapeutic benefits and drug sparing activity in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Diets containing EPA and DHA have an inhibitory effect on breast cancer growth and metastasis.
- Dietary Omega-3 fatty acids may protect smokers against chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Omega-3 fatty acids were shown to be more effective than placebo for depression in both adults and children in small controlled studies and in an open study of bipolar depression.
- The omega-3 fatty acid EPA is as effective as fluoxetine (Prozac) in treating major depressive disorder.
- A diet low in trans-unsaturated fat and rich in omega-3 fatty acids and olive oil may reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration.
- Higher intake of omega 3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of pneumonia.
Isn’t it time to give MOXXOR a try? You will get a 60 day unconditional money back guarantee so just go to http://www.MoxxArt.com and click on ‘enroll now’ to become a preferred customer of mine and save $10 per bottle each month.
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MoxxArt-267920906593872/timeline/