The Garifuna International Indigenous Film Festival (GIIFF) is happy to take audiences and moviegoers on a global journey celebrating culture through art and film.
Since its launch the GIIFF has showcased a variety of films and documentaries created by Garifuna filmmakers as well as many other indigenous people and has hosted panel discussions, workshops and cultural presentations. It is in essence a venue that reconciles, entertains and portrays the very diverse and brilliant cultures to participants and attendees of the festival.
The GIIFF, currently one of the nation’s most prestigious film festivals celebrating both Caribbean and indigenous cultures from around the world will be held on May 26-30, 2016 in Venice, California.
GIIFF is currently offering great opportunities for sponsorships.
As a festival sponsor, you expand your market reach, while helping us to sustain our critically acclaimed humanitarian arts and cultural festival.
GIIFF is offering many benefits including:
· VIP Festival passes
· Your company branded as sponsor of feature films
· Your logo on our sponsor reel, shown at all screenings
· Ad in the Festival guide
· Your logo and link on Festival website
· Your logo on Venice Chamber of Commerce web pages
· Branding/messaging in e-blasts and social media
· Inclusion in press releases and media outreach
· Black(Red) Carpet media event passes with photo op
· Prime exposure on Black(Red) Carpet step-and-repeat banner
If you would like to take advantage of some or all of the above benefits, tap into the Garifuna and Caribbean community and their global friends please contact us.
Joy Kliewer: 310-486-9265
Many thanks…. Nazim and I hope to see you there!